Thursday, April 29, 2021

kindle Vella

A new opportunity has come down the pike, namely Kindle Vella. The concept is simple: serialized fiction. You write a story the goal of which is to make them come back and read the next story. and it goes on and on.

I can do this. I'm not sure where to start or whether this is a good idea, but I know I can.

One possibility would be to base it on my ESL teaching experience. To be specific, I spent a lot of time, maybe thirty years, in the classroom, and I saw quite a bit. Never really had the desire to turn it into a serial novel, or a series of stories, but I could, no doubt about it. enough happened, and it all made good stories.

perhaps it's the fate of my 18-year employer, to be turned into a serial novel. I'll stew on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment